Enrolment at Richmond Christian College involves an agreement to wear the school uniform. Uniform not only displays belonging to our school it also displays our heart attitude to submit to authority on a daily basis.
General Uniform Guidelines
- Jewellery is not permitted except for girls with pierced ears wearing one pair of matching plain, non-decorative studs or sleepers in the lower lobe (not earrings).
- Girls – one ring of a conservative choice.
- No bracelets, necklaces or anklets.
- Haircuts must be conservative and non-natural hair colouring is not permitted.
- Girls and boys with long hair MUST wear it tied back.
- Nail polish is not to be worn.
- School hats should be worn all year when not in a classroom.
- Shoes need to be leather or leather-look with an enclosed toe and solid and supportive sole.
- Uniform is to be worn properly.
RCC School Uniform Information
Uniforms can be purchased from The School Locker located at the Harvey Norman Homemaker Centre, 26 Boeing Avenue, Ballina NSW 2478.
Parents can register for The School Locker- Student Advantage Membership online which benefits the school, enables them to access ‘student pricing’ on selected items and buy the uniform online.
Registration Details for School Locker Membership
Some secondhand items are available for purchase at a reduced price from the School Office.