Enrolment at Richmond Christian College involves an agreement to wear the school uniform. Uniform not only displays belonging to our school it also displays our heart attitude to submit to authority on a daily basis.
General Uniform Guidelines
- For girls with pierced ears, up to two pairs of matching plain studs or sleepers in the ear lobe
- Girls – one flat ring per hand.
- Single simple chain necklace permitted.
- No bracelets or anklets (wristwatch and Medical Alert bracelet permitted)
- Haircuts must be conservative and non-natural hair colouring is not permitted.
- Girls and boys with long hair past the shirt collar must wear it tied back using blue, black or white hairbands and/or scrunchies
- Coloured nail polish is not to be worn
- School hats should be worn all year when in the sun
- Uniform is to be worn properly at all times
Shoes need to be leather or leather-look with an enclosed toe and solid and supportive sole
RCC School Uniform Information
Uniforms can be purchased from The School Locker located at the Harvey Norman Homemaker Centre, 26 Boeing Avenue, Ballina NSW 2478.
Parents can register for The School Locker- Student Advantage Membership online which benefits the school, enables them to access ‘student pricing’ on selected items and buy the uniform online.
Registration Details for School Locker Membership
Some secondhand items are available for purchase at a reduced price from the School Office.