- 1993Richmond Christian College commenced in 1993. Known as Ballina Christian School, it began with fifteen students Kindergarten to Year 6. The founding Principal for the first ten years was Stuart Taylor. The premises for the first three years was the Presbyterian Church hall, followed by the Uniting Church Conference Centre in Cherry Street.
- 1996The school moved to the Industrial Estate into a transportable four classroom block.
- 2001The school moved to our own site at its present location on Gallans Road. At that time, the school community decided to change the name of the school to Richmond Christian College. The name changed, but what didn’t was the heart of the school!
- 2009 This was an exciting year for the school! The Commonwealth Government provided funding for the design and construction of a Multi-Purpose Centre, including an auditorium and stage area, two classrooms, a Library, toilet facilities, and an Outdoor Education Centre.
- 2013This year brought with it an opportunity to build brand new K-6 classrooms that were completed at the end of Term 4. The buildings look fantastic and we are thankful for God’s blessing of high quality buildings and resources. The school is very excited to offer such new and exciting facilities to its families.
- 2016The school commenced Stage 6. We also received more funding to commence building 4 new High School classrooms.
2017The school moved into 4 new classrooms, including specialist music and visual art classrooms along with a new toilet block in the High School.